Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Thank You

Thanks to all of you, this little adventure has gotten off to an excellent start! I've so enjoyed reading your comments and hearing your thoughts, both within this forum and others such as Facebook. We are accomplishing exactly what I intended: thought-provoking conversation that causes us to consider, question, and grow. My hope is that what has begun will continue and flourish.

It seems the right time to do a little housekeeping.  Soon, you'll be able to find a Facebook page for the blog, and I will let you know as soon as that's ready. In the meantime, follow me on Twitter for up-to-date information on posts and other topics. Look for @allthatthenthis on Twitter.

My plan is to post 3 to 5 times a week from this point forward. Keep up the comments and emails so the dialog can continue even between posts. I love hearing what you have to say and will do my best to respond to each comment and email as quickly as possible.

Feel free to pass along a blog link to anyone you think may be interested. A diverse group will only provide us with more perspective as we continue.

Thank you again, and I look forward to the coming days!

No comments:

Post a Comment